Stay in our huts - follow the rules
The aim of the hut rules is to ensure a comfortable stay for hikers and other travelers. Cleanliness, tidiness and being considerate to fellow travelers is very important.
- If the warden is available, please confer with him/her regarding available sleeping place and hut rules
- Quiet hours are from 24:00 - 07:00
- Please leave your hiking boots in entrance hall
- Smoking inside the huts is strictly forbidden at all times
- Please leave the cooking area clean and tidy
- Add water into the pot on the stove
- When leaving, please make sure the hut is clean and tidy
- Please make payment for accommodation and facilities
- Please help us keeping the environment clean by not leaving your trash behind
- Remember clean environment - beautiful nature!
Í Lónsöræfum. Múlaskáli í Nesi. Skáli í eigu Ferðafélags Austur-Skaftfellinga.